Nexus Planning is a boutique consultancy that provides high quality town planning and bushfire advice and solutions for its clients.
Nexus is based on the Mornington Peninsula but work Victoria wide.
Its Director, Anthony Matthews has more than 20 years of experience working in local government for 16 years, the Country Fire Authority for 3 years and private practice for the past 5 years.
Anthony’s combined planning and bushfire policy experience means he is uniquely placed to provide a fully integrated approach to the management of bushfire risk within the land use planning context. Anthony also offers advice on a broader range of planning issues.
Anthony is also one of a small group of practitioners who is accredited in Victoria under the Fire Protection Association (FPA) Australia’s Bushfire Planning and Design Accreditation (BPAD) Scheme (BPAD Level 2).
Nexus Planning offers a range high quality town planning and bushfire services including:
- Pre-purchase and due diligence advice.
- Provision of approval strategy advice.
- Preparation and management of planning applications.
- Advocacy at Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).
- Preparation of Bushfire Management Statements (BMS) in accordance with the Bushfire Management Overlay (BMO) – Clause 44.06 and Clause 53.02 – including Bushfire Hazard Landscape Assessments and Bushfire Hazard Site Assessments.
- Preparation of Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) assessments in accordance with Australian Standard AS.3959-2018 – Construction of buildings in bushfire-prone areas
- Strategic bushfire assessments for subdivisions, rezoning requests, settlement strategies and other strategic planning projects – addressing the requirements of State Planning Policy Clause 13.02-1S – Bushfire planning.
- Provision of bushfire expert evidence at VCAT and Planning Panels Victoria.
For more information on how we can assist you with your project please contact Anthony on 0407 880 899 or email@example.com. For an obligation free quote please use the contact form or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include details of the address of the land, the type of proposal and any relevant documents.